Saturday 8 November 2014

Train Cam

I bought a cheap keychain camera in the hope of bolting it to a scrap wagon and film the new layout from a unique perspective.

Sadly it didn't work out too well and after managing to just about capture the shuttle, it gave up (and got launched in a fit of rage)

The efforts were uploaded to YouTube and can be found via the YouTube tab that's been added to my blog.

Not to be beaten, I tried another, more expensive version and before the show opened for day two I had a quick trip around most of the layout. Only once I got home did I remember that I hadn't filmed the upper loop or the turntable & sidings.

Next time I set up the layout I'll film them too.

Anyway, for now here's the layout viewed from a spare 0-6-2 chassis, courtesy of some velcro and blu tac!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzpSBDXc-c

No comments:

Post a Comment