Sunday 15 September 2013

Finishing touches

Still busy trying to finish off as many projects as possible before the public showing next weekend.

Just waiting for the paint to dry on the footbridge before I reassemble it, ordered and fitted a replacement bogie for the VEP that has been broken for ages, still waiting for the tyres to arrive for the Co-Bo and the Brighton Belle and finally got around to 3 railing the other Bachmann DMU that I bought last year...


It's a class 105 and in its green livery it won't look too out of place. Seems to have issues with one of the corners on the loft layout so I'll try it on the portable layout before going too much further with my investigations.

After bidding, and losing on several platform extensions I've given up and decided just to run with what I have already. The extension pieces are fetching eye-watering sums of money, my method of buying scrap platforms and removing the buildings is working out to be way cheaper.

Most of the rolling stock is now boxed up ready for next weekend. Hopefully the tyres will arrive in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment