Thursday 13 February 2014

80059

Finally, after many months, even years of bidding, being outbid, bidding again only to lose out in the dying seconds, going to toy fairs and forgetting the cheque book, going to toy fairs and finding pristine ones only to lift them up and find its a two rail version... I landed myself an 80059.

Sadly it probably won't arrive in time for the weekend but this is one of the locos that I really, really wanted in my collection. I've gone with my tradition of buying an unboxed example, I have no need for boxes, it would have spent more time out of a box than in one and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

That's another one to cross off the wish list, once the bank balance recovers I'll start searching for a nice St Paddy!

Pictures to follow, once it's arrived. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment